Fire Fighting Water Pumps
- Water Pumps Sizes are selected to suit the size of the lling building and the number of tanks and driven electric or diesel engine.
- All interior bolt and screw exposed to pumped liquid shall be made of rolled bronze or corrosion resistant material.
- The pump shall be provided with automatic air-release valve, circulation relief valve and pressure gauges.
- Bearings shall have an L-10 rating of not less than 5000 hours at maximum load.
- The pumps shall be provided with at least four packing rings plus a lantern ring. The lantern ring may be permitted to replace one ring of packing.
- Impellers, wear rings, shafts, lantern rings, glands shall be made of corrosion resistant material.
- Capacity: 200-250-300-400-450-500 GPM
- Head: up to 150 PSI
- Speed: up to 3000 rpm
- Casing Pressure (Pmax): 16 bar
|Casing||Ductile Iron||0.7040||GGG 40 (GJS-400-15)||A536 Gr. 60-40-18|
|Impeller||Cast Bronze||2.1050.01||G-CuSn 10||B584C90700|
|Shaft||Stainless Steel||1.4021||X20 Cr13||A276 Type 420|
|Shaft Sleeve||Stainless Steel||1.4401||X5 Cr Ni Mo 17-12-2||A276 Type 316|
Part Code: 109 Category: Fire Fighting Water Pumps