2700 Liters/min. Water and Foam Monitor
- Monitor has a capacity of 2700 liters/min. at 7 kg/cm pressure and rotates 360 degrees horizontally and 65 degrees vertically.
- Monitor has two barrels to shoot foam and water.
- Barrel is made from corrosion resistant aluminum-light metal alloy.
- Monitor body is made from bronze.
- Valves are 3” butter y valves and both can be monitored simultaneously with a single arm.
- Monitor is inter transformable from foam to water and from water to foam without turning o water jet action and is manually operated.
- Pressure gauge with (0-16 kg/cm ) range is installed at the body outlet.
- Body adjustment valve is 1 1⁄2” ball valve, foam-water proportioning valve can maintain 1-7% proportioning
- Monitor’s water foam valves are operated with the same arm.
- Up-down and horizontal movements are achieved with the help of bronze gears working with manual gear disks Monitor’s inlet collector 4”
- Body of 4”inlet collectors are made from aluminum, check valves can be dismantled for replacement.
- Body wall thickness is 8-10 mm.
- Monitor body weight is 150 kg.
- Max. Working Pressure: 16 Bar
- Min. Working Pressure: 5 Bar
- Test Pressure: 24 Bar
- Inside Diameter of Water Way: 60 mm
- Max. Flow: 1200 lt/min. (under 10 bar pressure) Connection Flange: DN65 ND 16
- Output Connection: 2 1⁄2’’ Male Threaded
- Horizontal Movement: 360o
- Vertical Movement: +90o - 80o
- Weight: 150 Kg
|Input Pressure (Bar)||Normal Flow (lt./min.)||Max.Water Shooting Range(M)||Max.Foam Shooting Range (M)|
Part Code: 108 Category: Water Monitors