1200 Liters/min. Water Monitor
It is used as a re extinguishing equipment and allows the water to be easily directed to the desired area from a distance. The monitor o ers 1200 lt/min at 10 Kg/cm2 pressure. It is capacitive and it moves 360 degree hor and +90 o, -80 o vertical. The barrel is designed to dispense water. The barrel can be changed and replaced with foam.
The barrel material is made of light-metal alloy corrosion-resistant aluminum.
Water Monitor body joints are bedded with bearings. The surfaces of the sealing felts are covered with hard chrome. NBR nutring and o-ring are used as the sealing element.
It is controlled by the valve connected to the monitor input.
The movement of the monitor is provided manually. Position lock is available.
- Max. Working Pressure: 16 Bar
- Min. Working Pressure: 5 Bar
- Test Pressure: 24 Bar
- Inside Diameter of Water Way: 60 mm
- Max. Flow: 1200 lt/min. (under 10 bar pressure)
- Connection Flange: DN65 ND 16
- Output Connection: 2 1⁄2’’ Male Threaded Horizontal Movement: 360o
- Vertical Movement: +90o - 80o
- Weight: 34 Kg
|Input Pressure (Bar)||Normal Flow (lt./min.)||Max.ShootingDistance(M)|